Questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether the dad in your life likes to be pampered or prefers white tees and utilitarian basics, one thing is certain for all types of guy: Every man needs a good razor and shaving cream. The hottest shaving kit right now is from the Dollar Shave Club, a membership service that allows him to customize his order and have it auto-shipped on his preferred timetable. Basically, he’ll never run out of razors or shaving cream ever again. Plus, he’ll get high quality products that are actually cheaper than buying the basics from your local drugstore.
How it Works:
- Choose a starter kit. After answering a few easy questions about your guy (Does he have sensitive skin? Is he prone to nicks and razor burn?), the folks at Dollar Shave will provide a custom starter kit. The first kit is only $5, which allows him to try the products before he commits.
- Sign up to restock. If you’re buying this as a gift, you’ll have the option to sign him up for a restock box. This kick-starts his membership. (Don’t worry, if he wants to change his kit, he can easily update his restock box at any time.)
- Add on more essentials. Dollar Shave Club carries more than just shaving products, and with the aptly-named Handsome Discount, the more you buy, the more you save. Dad can add-on deodorants, body washes and face cleansers, Superba toothpastes, hair gels, sunscreens, and more.
- Cancel any time. Dollar Shave Club makes it easy to change your membership or cancel at any time. There’s even a 30-day guarantee if you’re ever not happy with your products.
- Shave Butter Trial Size (1 oz)
- Prep Scrub Trial Size (1 oz)
- Post Shave Dew Trial Size (1 oz)
- Executive Razor Cartridge (4 pk)
- Executive Handle (1 ct)
Trial sizes of Dollar Shave’s most popular products let him take the merchandise for a spin before committing to a restock box.